Treatment of parasites with folk remedies has been practiced since ancient times. Parasites have always attacked the human body and tried to settle in its body. When the pharmaceutical industry was not yet so developed, it was necessary to protect your body with folk remedies, the effectiveness of which is not inferior to drugs.
Helminthic infestation is a common disease from which no one can be insured. Parasites can take hold in the body in different ways, but most often the worms are found in children. Modern medicine offers many drugs for worms, but they negatively affect the condition of the liver, so alternative methods for worms are a great alternative.
Causes of helminthic invasion
Parasites can enter the body in several ways. Typically, helminthic infection occurs after eating raw meat. The process of infection of the body does not occur immediately. The human body has an unfavorable environment for living, therefore, with a primary infection, with an 80% probability, the worms will not take root. Eggs of parasites can be found in meat and, after insufficient heat treatment, enter the human body. Another reason after which parasites can appear is unwashed hands.
Also after the street, you should wash your hands thoroughly from dirt and pests, because the eggs of worms can be everywhere, and after walking can be under the fingernails. Due to this, an infestation of worms appears in children, because, walking on the street, they can come into contact with the ground, where the eggs of the worms can enter with the excrement of animals. A worm infestation can develop after contact with pets. Pets that roam around can also bring a source of infection into the home.
There are around 200 types of worms that enter humans and take up residence in their bodies, parasitizing the intestines, liver, muscles and even the brain, so it is important to take precautions especially if there arehas children at home. It is worth noting that the infection process does not happen immediately. The eggs enter the body orally, and if no individual has taken root during the incubation process, then the eggs come out on their own naturally. If the females have taken root, they travel to the duodenum every evening and lay their eggs in the anus. They cause itching and the person unknowingly combs the hole and spreads the eggs on the laundry, clothes and household appliances.
After re-penetrating, the eggs infect a weakened organism and deposit in humans. If a family member is infected, everyone should be treated.
Symptoms of helminthic invasion
It may take time for symptoms to appear after infection. This is because each type of parasite has its own symptoms. Symptoms of the appearance of worms in the body may be different. Symptoms of the presence of helminthic invasion depend on the type of worms that have settled in the body.
- Ascaris symptoms:
- pain in the intestines;
- increased appetite;
- unreasonable weight loss.
To diagnose worms in the body, you can take a close look at the stool. Sometimes the worms are partially excreted naturally. Roundworms are most often found in the body in children.
- Tapeworm symptoms:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- pain in the intestines and liver;
This type of worm does not only live in the intestines, but can also live in the liver, lungs and brain. You can diagnose the pathology by carefully examining the feces. Adult worms, along with their eggs, sometimes exit the body. A person infected with tapeworms is characterized by excessive sweating, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, and bad breath.
- Symptoms of pinworms:
- burning and itching in the anal area;
- pain in the bowels and liver.
After infection, pinworms in the body may not appear for a long time. The symptoms of pinworms in humans manifest themselves in different ways: in children, fever and dizziness can be added to the main signs.
Worms that are found in the body, especially in the intestines and liver, cause a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system, vitamin deficiency and exacerbation of chronic diseases. In addition, symptoms of helminths may appear in:
- dry hair; problem skin
- intestinal polyps;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- pain in the region of the heart.
Symptoms of helminths depend largely on where the worms are found. You can diagnose illness in a person by carefully examining your own feces. If there is an animal in the house, its feces should also be examined or a specialist should be consulted to conduct clinical studies of your tests.
What are the methods of removing helminths?
Modern medicine offers a wide range of drugs against worms. These drugs aim to kill worms and stimulate the intestines to cleanse naturally. Some drugs are designed to destroy the localization of helminths, others are aimed at restoring the organism after being damaged by parasites.
Traditional medicine also offers various options for safely and effectively getting rid of parasites.
Getting rid of parasites with medication
Getting rid of worms quickly and effectively can be done with medication. The pharmacy offers a wide range of drugs capable of overcoming helminthiasis and removing worms not only from the intestines, but also from other internal organs. Modern worm drugs destroy both adults and the population of their eggs. Medicines have a greater force of action, therefore, they allow you to quickly and reliably remove worms from the body. They can also be used to treat children.
Anthelmintic preparations contain natural ingredients, therefore they work effectively and safely on worms and help to get rid of them for a long time. They can also be used as a preventive measure.
The preparations contain synthetic components, therefore it is recommended to consult a specialist before using the drugs. It is recommended to take the tablets as directed.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies
Traditional medicine has long recommended effective recipes for removing worms from the body. The advantage of treatment with folk remedies is that the natural ingredients not only help get rid of worms, but also restore the affected areas of the intestine, remove toxins from the liver and restore the normal functionality of the body.
- Cleansing teas against worms.You can eliminate helminths with special cleansing teas. These teas are not only safe, but also help restore damaged areas of the liver. To prepare a cleansing tea from parasites, you need to mix 1 tbsp. spoon of oak bark, buckthorn, tansy and wormwood. Pour 500 ml of herbs. boil water and insist overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach you need to drink 100 ml. infusion and drink the rest during the day. The course of treatment against parasites with cleansing tea lasts at least 3 weeks.
- "Zbiten" against worms.This drink helps not only to remove toxins from the liver, but also to get rid of unexpected guests of any kind. To prepare a drink you need to take 250 ml. liquid honey and pour it with 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time. Add 1 tbsp. spoon of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and bay leaf. Reserve for 20 minutes, strain and drink 4 hot cups for 21 days.
- Pumpkin seeds against pests.This is a fairly simple but very effective method against worms for children and adults. To clean the worms, you need to take a fresh raw pumpkin and remove the seeds. The seeds should be in a transparent viscous substance. Take 20 seeds on an empty stomach for 14 days to hunt worms.
- Soda against parasites.Soda is an excellent remedy in the fight against worms. To cleanse the body, you can do cleansing enemas. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of soda with 1 liter of ice-cold boiled water. You should do a cleansing enema no more than once a month. You can also cleanse your body with a soda solution. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with lukewarm water and drink 1 glass on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks. This parasite treatment has been involved for a long time.
- Garlic in kefir against worms.It's not very tasty, but incredibly effective. To prepare it, you need to crush 10 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add 200 ml. kefir and drink in one sip. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 months.
- Pomegranate juice against helminths.Pomegranate juice is the most useful and delicious method of cleansing the body. For cleaning with pomegranate juice you need to drink 250 ml. fruit juice every day. This is the minimum dose, but you can drink more if there is no increased acidity and a tendency for heartburn.
Parasite prevention methods
Anyone can catch a helminthic invasion, but there are simple rules that will help build a barrier to helminths entering the human body. Basic rules for pest prevention:
- always wash hands after outdoors and after contact with animals;
- meat roasted well, especially pork and beef;
- wash vegetables and fruit thoroughly before use;
- thoroughly clean the inside of the fish;
- iron bed and underwear;
- Give animals anthelmintics.
Helminths are dangerous parasites with dire consequences. Worms can infect vital organs and affect health, therefore, if signs of helminth infestation appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Prompt identification of helminths and observance of precautionary measures will eliminate all individuals and improve well-being.