The parasites are called organisms, which survive fed at the expense of the body of the wearer. Stabilendam in the human body are the cause of serious health problems, and as a result of your breeding may result and be fatal.
Паразитирующие organisms usually classified into two types:
- Animal pestes, which include паразитирующие worms (helminths, flatter worms), spiders, mites, crustaceans and td.
- Phytoparasite – this is a plant-parasites, viruses, pathogenic fungi, and so on.
Also the number of parasites is possible to include some types of viruses, leading parasitica lifestyle at the expense of another organism.
Unfortunately, even modern society is not able to fully protect against the worm infestation, but if the time to perform analysis on the parasites, then it is possible to avoid breeding them and get rid of them without serious harm to the health.
The symptoms pointing to the presence of parasites in the human body
The penetration of parasites into the human body is going through natural openings such as mouth, sex organs and the anal opening. Less frequent penetration of de-worming is carried out through the skin, genitourinary system, or on the ears.
Activators of the disease can be transmitted with food and water (a large part of the de-worming), while the body contacts with an infected person (pinworms), and through land, air, or pulvis by (roundworm).
The most commonly инвазионные the disease is asymptomatic, it is not me manifesting his presence. But the excessive cell reproduction, they appear the symptoms of various diseases, usually indicates the presence of parasites, which greatly complicates the treatment of lack of opportunities, make the correct diagnosis.
However, there are several signs by which it can be assumed that in the human body the pests are present.
Among them are:
- frequent headaches,
- regular pain in the joints,
- беспричинная muscle pain,
- frequent colds,
- allergic rashes on the skin,
- impediri defecation and urination, and constipation,
- gnashing of the teeth during sleep,
- low efficiency, constant fatigue,
- increased nervousness,
- the formation of cracks on the heels,
- shortness of breath,
- violation of the work of the digestive system,
- sharp fluctuations in weight,
- capillary clavum plates,
- itching in the anus.
It is necessary to take into account that parasitic diseases may be the cause of serious problems. For example, a large number of deworming, they can unite into a ball and cause a bowel obstruction.
Also parasites may be the cause of chronic damage to cells, cancer, anemia, or jaundice.
Symptoms the presence of parasites in children
Symptoms, which allow to detect the presence of паразитирующих organisms in a child:
- violation of the usual power mode (loss of appetite, voracity),
- increase in body temperature,
- allergic rash,
- moodiness, weakness, nervousness,
- dark circles under the eyes,
- pale skin sheets,
- damage to the intestines (diarrhea with mucus or constipation),
- nausea and vomiting are mainly in the first half of the day.
Most parasites, is not able to independently leave the human body. Therefore, with the expression of at least one of the above symptoms must necessarily turn to the practical therapist or педиатру, fold tests for parasites and undergo treatment for de-worming.
Diagnosis of invasive disease
Diagnosis of invasive disease includes the detection of parasites (roundworms, amoebas), and the products of their breeding (larvae, eggs). In advance is prescribed a blood test, a stool, scraping the tissue or the trial mucus. For the storage of samples shall be carried out:
- histological warehouse,
- immunological studies,
- mikroskopiya blood,
- vegetarianske tests.
Examination for the presence of parasites in children
Before visiting the doctor, parents often quarrel, what tests need to pass to the identification of the parasite in a child and what a way to give you a more accurate result. Analysis on инвазионные disease in children is assigned on the basis of the place of localization and the type of parasites.
Most often it is prescribed for:
- analysis of the blood by an ELISA method,
- serological tests of the study,
- scratching or shred of PCR method,
- analysis of blood in adults and children.
Blood analysis is the most effective type of research and allows you to determine the exact picture of the disease view of helminth, as well as the ability to reproduction. It allows you to check the availability of аскаридоза, Toxoplasma, de cysticercosis, amoebas and starve. A variant of this research is иммуноферментный ELISA blood test, which allows to assess the content in the plasma of certain antibodies, allows to determine the stage of infection, to examine the immune response of the organism to the action of de-worming and allows you to identify specific elements in the blood.
Pros warehouse by ELISA:
- the accuracy of the result regardless of the qualifications and experience лаборанта,
- the high sensitivity of the analysis, and that up to 90% accuracy,
- allows you to view the complete picture of the disease and the amount of parasites,
- parasites diagnosed in an early stage of development,
- the possibility of monitoring the dynamics of the disease,
- determining the presence of toxic products in the blood.
When decoding the result is counted as the color reagent and the intensity of shade of the sample. The value of antibodies against antigens of the parasite measured the levels of IgM and IgG markers in the blood. A high concentration of IgM and IgG holds for the whole period of the presence of de-worming.
If a blood test shows high levels of IgM, then the disease is carried in an acute form. IgG antibodies, to say about the chronic form of the disease.
Cons of analysis of blood in order to diagnose this parasitic disease:
- the result of the analysis of the blood by ELISA fall into 7 days, while the samples соскоба, paint and feces get through 1-2 a day
- studies need to be conducted in a special laboratory for a fee.
To donate blood is recommended on an empty stomach, mostly in the morning, it is desirable to exclude the intake of medicines for 12-15 hours prior to collection of blood. Parents are advised in advance to prepare the child.
Analysis of feces
Microscopic analysis of feces may be necessary to pre-define worming the traditional way. In the course of the research determines the presence of ova of parasites in a fragment of feces.
The most accurate is considered to be the result referred to in 3 tests during the week.
For the most accurate results a fragment of the cal need to be folded for examination to the laboratory within 45 minutes after a bowel movement.
In the course of research can be detected as parasites, such as:
- belt глист,
- round helminths.
This kind of diagnosis, it is easy enough, does not claim 100% accuracy of the results. It is caused by parasites that live in the human body, can for a long time put off the egg